BC Racing BR Series Coilovers (V35/Z33)
Be the first to review this product
The product images shown are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the product.
Free shipping to the lower 48
- Highly Customizable
- Mono-Tube Shock Design
- Linear Piston And Damping Curve
- Height Adjustment Independent Of Spring Compression
- 30-Clicks Of Simultaneous Compression/Rebound Adjustment
- Front Camber Plates Standard On Applicable Kits
- Rear Camber Plates Available For Applicable Kits
- Custom Spring Rates And Swift Springs Available
- Custom Valving Or Valving Paired For Custom Spring Rates
- 1-Year Warranty Against Manufacturers Defect
- Fully Rebuildable
(4) - Coilovers
- 2006 Infiniti G35 Base RWD
- 2005 Infiniti G35 Base RWD
- 2004 Infiniti G35 Base RWD
- 2003 Infiniti G35 Base RWD
- 2008 Nissan 350Z Base RWD
- 2008 Nissan 350Z Enthusiast RWD
- 2008 Nissan 350Z Grand Touring RWD
- 2008 Nissan 350Z Nismo RWD
- 2008 Nissan 350Z Touring RWD
- 2007 Nissan 350Z Base RWD
- 2007 Nissan 350Z Enthusiast RWD
- 2007 Nissan 350Z Grand Touring RWD
- 2007 Nissan 350Z Nismo RWD
- 2007 Nissan 350Z Touring RWD
- 2006 Nissan 350Z Base RWD
- 2006 Nissan 350Z Enthusiast RWD
- 2006 Nissan 350Z Grand Touring RWD
- 2006 Nissan 350Z Touring RWD
- 2006 Nissan 350Z Track RWD
- 2005 Nissan 350Z 35th Anniversary Edition RWD
- 2005 Nissan 350Z Base RWD
- 2005 Nissan 350Z Enthusiast RWD
- 2005 Nissan 350Z Grand Touring RWD
- 2005 Nissan 350Z Performance RWD
- 2005 Nissan 350Z Touring RWD
- 2005 Nissan 350Z Track RWD
- 2004 Nissan 350Z Base RWD
- 2004 Nissan 350Z Enthusiast RWD
- 2004 Nissan 350Z Performance RWD
- 2004 Nissan 350Z Touring RWD
- 2004 Nissan 350Z Track RWD
- 2003 Nissan 350Z Base RWD
- 2003 Nissan 350Z Enthusiast RWD
- 2003 Nissan 350Z Performance RWD
- 2003 Nissan 350Z Touring RWD
- 2003 Nissan 350Z Track RWD
**This part fits a ton of vehicles, so let’s check to see if it fits yours. Don’t see it on the list above? No worries, type your vehicle in the search bar above to see the full list of compatible vehicles.**
Product Reviews (0)
Be the first to write a review!
We are dedicated to helping you find the perfect fitment for your ride while also bringing you the highest quality, affordable aftermarket parts in the world! We are truck and car enthusiasts who build their dream rides with these very products.
Shipping times vary depending on item and immediate availability. Unless a specific lead time is listed on this page, expect to receive an email with an ETA within 1-3 days of placing your order. Many suspension kits will ship out within 3-5 business days while some select items may take up to 7-10 business days. Availability on backordered or built-to-order products can vary and we will keep you informed via email with any ETA changes. You will receive the tracking information via email as soon as it is available so you can easily track your package(s) from us, to your door. Keep in mind, some suspension components may ship separately and could arrive at different times. All shipping prices are based on the lower 48 states unless specified otherwise and do not include any duties or customs fees you may be subject to for international orders.
What to Expect Upon Delivery
Always inspect your items immediately upon receipt and notify us if there are any concerns, damages, or missing items. Please verify that all boxes and parts are present and correct using the packing slip or instructions before starting installation or bringing your vehicle to a mechanic. We are unable to assist with any costs accrued from delayed installs due to missing parts. If parts are missing or show signs of shipping damage, please contact us immediately so we can assist you with a replacement; claims of missing or damaged parts made more than 14 days after delivery cannot be honored.
Returns and Cancellations
Any returns or cancellations after placing an order can result in up to a 30% restocking fee. Return requests due to buyers remorse are evaluated on a case-by-case basis and different products may fall under different policies. Please ask any questions you may have about a specific product return policy by contacting our experts. Refunds will be issued after the returned product has been inspected, which can take 1-4 weeks. Products that show signs of installation when returned will not be accepted and will be returned to sender or scrapped.
All manufacturer warranties apply and we will support you as the customer in ensuring you get a quality product. In some warranty situations, manufacturers may need to contact you directly. We are unable to assist with any costs not explicitly covered by the manufacturer's warranty policy, including, but not limited to, shipping or labor costs. For any questions or concerns please contact us. Please note that warranty claims are available to the original purchaser only.
WARNING: This product can expose you to Nickel, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to p65warnings.ca.gov.