Silvers NEOMAX Coilover Kit | Mazda Miata/MX-5 (NA/NB) 1989-2005
Be the first to review this product
The product images shown are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the product.
Free shipping to the lower 48
Suspension available for quick delivery
- Mono-tube shock design, Increases shock oil capacity as well as displacement over twin tube designs for maximum performance.
- Adjustable T6 6061 front camber plates on all McPherson style applications.
- 24 levels of dampening adjustability combined with our high grade shock oil, not only do you feel the click in your fingers, you feel every dampening adjustment in the driver's seat..
- High strength JIS G3445-STKM13C (DIN2393-ST44-2) carbon steel 52mm diameter seamless shock tube.
- 44mm linear characteristic internal piston provides maximum dampening response for ultimate performance while simultaneously giving a comfortable ride.
- High viscosity IP F.A. 5W damper oil ensures the best efficiency of shock-absorption and dampening control.
- Height adjustability is provided by the lower bracket which prevents the need to adjust the spring perch or preload, offering the maximum possible travel.
- Cold-bent springs made from high strength SAE9254 steel which keeps stable elastic modulus.
- Powder coated steel lower brackets matching all factory brake line & ABS wire tabs, for ease of installation.
- Anodized T6 6061 aluminum lower mounts for multilink suspension systems to lower un-sprung weight.
- 18 Month limited manufacturer's warranty.
- 2005 Mazda Miata Base RWD
- 2005 Mazda Miata LS RWD
- 2005 Mazda Miata Mazdaspeed RWD
- 2004 Mazda Miata Base RWD
- 2004 Mazda Miata LS RWD
- 2004 Mazda Miata Mazdaspeed RWD
- 2003 Mazda Miata Base RWD
- 2003 Mazda Miata LS RWD
- 2003 Mazda Miata SE RWD
- 2003 Mazda Miata Shinsen RWD
- 2002 Mazda Miata Base RWD
- 2002 Mazda Miata LS RWD
- 2002 Mazda Miata SE RWD
- 2001 Mazda Miata Base RWD
- 2001 Mazda Miata LS RWD
- 2001 Mazda Miata SE RWD
- 2000 Mazda Miata Base RWD
- 2000 Mazda Miata LS RWD
- 2000 Mazda Miata SE RWD
- 1999 Mazda Miata 10th Anniversary RWD
- 1999 Mazda Miata Base RWD
- 1997 Mazda Miata Base RWD
- 1997 Mazda Miata M Edition RWD
- 1997 Mazda Miata STO RWD
- 1996 Mazda Miata Base RWD
- 1996 Mazda Miata M Edition RWD
- 1995 Mazda Miata Base RWD
- 1995 Mazda Miata M Edition RWD
- 1994 Mazda Miata Base RWD
- 1994 Mazda Miata M Edition RWD
- 1993 Mazda Miata Base RWD
- 1993 Mazda Miata LE RWD
- 1992 Mazda Miata Base RWD
- 1991 Mazda Miata Base RWD
- 1991 Mazda Miata SE RWD
- 1990 Mazda Miata Base RWD
**This part fits a ton of vehicles, so let’s check to see if it fits yours. Don’t see it on the list above? No worries, type your vehicle in the search bar above to see the full list of compatible vehicles.**
Product Reviews (0)
Be the first to write a review!
We are dedicated to helping you find the perfect fitment for your ride while also bringing you the highest quality, affordable aftermarket parts in the world! We are truck and car enthusiasts who build their dream rides with these very products.
Shipping times vary depending on item and immediate availability. Unless a specific lead time is listed on this page, expect to receive an email with an ETA within 1-3 days of placing your order. Many suspension kits will ship out within 3-5 business days while some select items may take up to 7-10 business days. Availability on backordered or built-to-order products can vary and we will keep you informed via email with any ETA changes. You will receive the tracking information via email as soon as it is available so you can easily track your package(s) from us, to your door. Keep in mind, some suspension components may ship separately and could arrive at different times. All shipping prices are based on the lower 48 states unless specified otherwise and do not include any duties or customs fees you may be subject to for international orders.
What to Expect Upon Delivery
Always inspect your items immediately upon receipt and notify us if there are any concerns, damages, or missing items. Please verify that all boxes and parts are present and correct using the packing slip or instructions before starting installation or bringing your vehicle to a mechanic. We are unable to assist with any costs accrued from delayed installs due to missing parts. If parts are missing or show signs of shipping damage, please contact us immediately so we can assist you with a replacement; claims of missing or damaged parts made more than 14 days after delivery cannot be honored.
Returns and Cancellations
Any returns or cancellations after placing an order can result in up to a 30% restocking fee. Return requests due to buyers remorse are evaluated on a case-by-case basis and different products may fall under different policies. Please ask any questions you may have about a specific product return policy by contacting our experts. Refunds will be issued after the returned product has been inspected, which can take 1-4 weeks. Products that show signs of installation when returned will not be accepted and will be returned to sender or scrapped.
All manufacturer warranties apply and we will support you as the customer in ensuring you get a quality product. In some warranty situations, manufacturers may need to contact you directly. We are unable to assist with any costs not explicitly covered by the manufacturer's warranty policy, including, but not limited to, shipping or labor costs. For any questions or concerns please contact us. Please note that warranty claims are available to the original purchaser only.
WARNING: This product can expose you to Nickel, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to p65warnings.ca.gov.